We’ve now been open for 18 days – time truly flies when you’re having fun! We thought we would compile a list of the top 8 things about No. 8 Lister Square – created using your great feedback!
- Free Pool Table: Where else can you go and play pool for free? Additionally, where can you go and play pool for free whilst enjoying fabulous cocktails. You guys are going snooker-loopy for that pool table!
- Dugs N’ Pubs: Your canine friends are allowed into No. 8. Most places will think we’re barking mad but we just want our customers to feel as relaxed as possible and if that means you would like to bring your dog, we’re all for it.
- Berry Business Smoothies: Summer is fast approaching! Our refreshing smoothies have been a huge hit.
- Acoustic Music: At No. 8 we offer live music most nights – the DJs and Sunday jazz has been well received but no one can get enough of our acoustic sets. Our guys can really play!
- The Scotch Egg Starter: Our take on scotch eggs – the breadcrumbs containing an inner layer of black pudding and served with curried cauliflower. Bellissimo!
- Wine for £3.95: We have 4 house Whites and 4 house Reds and each is £3.95 per glass! As you can imagine this has been well received. Cheers!
- The No.8 Vibe: This sounds likes a bit of a cliché but the bar has an extremely trendy yet chilled vibe. Whether you want to slump into a Chesterfield with a glass of wine or have lunch and coffee with a group of friends, No. 8 provides the perfect atmosphere.
- Staff: What’s that expression – manners cost nothing. Now, we pay our staff, but their manners are impeccable nonetheless. What is more they always work with a smile on their face and learning fast what our ‘regulars be havin’
Thank you for all your custom so far and we look forward to entertaining you in the future.